Career Opportunities....We’re Hiring!
Salary: GBP 27000 - GBP30000
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join to work closely and building our own Salesforce Development team.
Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX
Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement
Able troubleshoot with debugging skills
Perform Impact analysis
Must perform configuration and excellent customization knowledge
Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, Test Class, LWC Web service (both SOAP and REST), Lightning Components (Aura)
Must have Hands on Deployment experience
Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model
- Must Technically skilled in configuration and customization
A Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Please email your CV for consideration at
BI Developer - Tableau
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer - Tableau to join to work as part of our BI team.
• Design and develop Tableau dashboards with a high focus on user experience and visual language.
• Good hands-on experience on building automated reporting using Tableau.
• Drive and design user adoption initiatives, as well as establish our Tableau community.
• Maintain our growing Tableau environment.
• As BI Developer, you collaborate and consult with the clients related to their analytics needs and ensure knowledge transfer.
• Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management).
• Build & publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Online.
• Design reports/dashboards using business intelligence (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI) tools which minimize redundancy and at the same time provide actionable insights by way of smart, interactive dashboards.
• Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals.
• Create actionable insights and reports for the group companies and your colleagues on marketing performance, revenue development and much more
• Strong expertise in Tableau and SQL for data modelling and dashboard development
• Passion for information design and user experience to foster user adoption
• Solid understanding of BI data pipeline development end-to-end (ETL-workflows)
• Hands-on and solution-oriented mentality, analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and empathy to explain your findings to various stakeholders (non-tech & tech)
• Urge to succeed and develop yourself – let your inner Tableau artist shine through!
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.